Friday, September 11, 2015

September This Life Noted | Scraptastic

I have been working with the Scraptastic kits for about a year now. I really love the designs created by Kaitlin Shaffer each month. This month had perfect cards for going back to school, but could also be very versatile for any event.

I created a two page spread documenting our life as first time homeschooling. I used Scraptastic's September 2015 This Life Noted kit.


I had the photos taken the day before we stated the first day of Kindergarten. I love the alphabet cards included in this month's kit. On the back of the alphabet cards are black and white version that makes them versatile for any spread.


The acrylic pieces are my favorite exclusive in this month's kit.

Page two documents our first week homeschooling. The journaling card is from August TLN kit.


The exclusive wood veneer pieces are great and just the right thickness for pocket pages.

 As always.... keeping scrapbooking simple!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...