Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here | Project Life

I have just ordered a large batch of photos to try and get caught up on my 2014 album before the holidays are here! It really is not that hard to get catch up on a project life album, but it does take sometime to plan and print the photos. I sometimes spend a half day preparing photos to be put into my Project Life album.

One thing I am most looking forward to, other than catching up, is to complete an album! I will only be documenting up through the end of November. I am planning on using the Stocking Stuffer kit to document my December. I am looking forward to starting preplanning for that very soon.

Here are a few pages from the summer that I already have done. These pages are super simple. 



 | Coral Edition | Sunshine Edition


 | SC Sun Wood Veneer






So... are you caught up? Or behind (like me)?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...