Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sooo Close

yet even though I have about 3 weeks left they are slooooowwwly ticking by and 3 weeks seems like forever. And I feel even more anxious because we are moving very soon. Bags are pack and car seat is in to car. We are ready. And she can come at anytime or could be right on time.

here & now


Here is my growing belly. I have taken a photo every months since October. I almost don't fit into the frame in the last photo so far for April.

growing belly

I am so ready to meet her and begin the whirl wind of the month of May.

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

That is so exciting and you look great. I hope these last weeks go well for you and can't wait to see your new little baby.

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats a bit late! Love the progression of photos! So wish I would of done same so many yrs ago! Many blessings to you & your family with the sweet addition due in a few weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...